Research, Training, Outreach
The mission of the UCR Stem Cell Core is to facilitate the development of basic and translational stem cell and animal cell research by providing services and state-of-the-art equipment to researchers.
The Stem Cell Core provides:
- Access to shared facilities for:
- Cell culture
- Cell imaging including time lapse imaging
- Cell biology
- Cell analysis and flow cytometry
- Molecular biology
- Reagents and supplies commonly used in stem cell research.
- Training on state-of-the-art instrumentation.
- Training in methods to maintain and differentiate pluripotent stem cells.
- Internships for CIRM-Bridges students.
- Mycoplasma testing